Saturday 15 June 2013

I`m staying at PSG: Verratti


I`m staying at PSG: Verratti
Paris: The young Italian looks set to remain in the French capital for the foreseeable future - despite the potential departure of coach Carlo Ancelotti for Real Madrid.

Marco Verratti has moved to play down reports linking him with a move away from Paris Saint-Germain by unequivocally stating his desire to remain at the Parc des Princes.

With coach Carlo Ancelotti seemingly set to become Jose Mourinho`s replacement at Real Madrid, it had been suggested that Verratti could follow his fellow Italian to Spain.

However, Verratti says that he has no desire to leave the Ligue 1 champions and will not be swayed by any potential approach from los Blancos.

"My future isn`t tied to the coach`s. I am very happy in Paris; we`ll see what happens in the future, but for now I want to stay at PSG," Verratti is reported as having said by Marca.

Verratti added that while he will be sad to see Ancelotti go, he is delighted that the former AC Milan boss seems bound for the Bernabeu.

"I heard about Ancelotti a few days ago and I think he`s going to leave. If this is the case, I`ll be happy for him because he`d be going to a big club."

Verratti has impressed many at PSG after arriving from Pescara in 2012 with his imperious yet creative displays from midfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment