Thursday 4 July 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo once again hints at Manchester United move


Ronaldo once again hints at Manchester United move 

 The buzz surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo has gathered more momentum after the 28-year-old striker admitted he misses Old Trafford where he served for six years.
According to goal.com, the Portugese has gone on record saying he is still attached to United and misses playing for the Red Devils, igniting more speculations of him switching back to his former club.
"I miss English football," said Ronaldo.

The buzz surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo has gathered more momentum after the 28-year-old striker admitted he misses Old Trafford where he served for six years.
"For me, it was one of the best years in my career when I was there in Manchester United. Everyone knows that it is a club that is still in my heart and I really, really miss".
Rumors have mounted after that Ronaldo might possibly go back to England after it was disclosed he is yet to
sign a new deal with Real Madrid. His current contract expires in 2015.
However, the striker also said that currently he is enjoying his tenure with the Spanish giants. "But now my life is in Spain. I am enjoying playing there too.
"Part of my life is there, but in the future we never know. I am really, really happy in the Spanish league."

No comments:

Post a Comment