Thursday 4 July 2013

Chelsea agree deal to buy Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse Arnhem


Chelsea agree deal to buy Van Ginkel from Vitesse 

 London: Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Dutch midfielder Marco van Ginkel from Vitesse Arnhem.
However, the fee is not clear yet but what is believed from the reports, it could be around £8 million. Chelsea on their official website have confirmed that the deal is almost sealed.
"Chelsea Football Club and Vitesse Arnhem have reached an agreement for the transfer of Marco van Ginkel.

The fee is not clear yet but what is believed from the reports, it could be around £8 million.
"The player will join Chelsea subject to a medical, agreement of personal terms and legal documentation," according to the Blue's website.
The 20-year-old, Van Ginkel Vitesse to their best league finish in 15 years as they came fourth. Last season he made 41 appearances by scoring 12 goals and creating the same number of assists.
Reflecting on his last season and his career so far, Van Ginkel said: "Things have gone well for me. It just doesn't seem to stop for me, hey?
"For me it is a reward and a sign that I'm well on the way. Now the hope is that I can stay at this level. After that game, my phone was ringing off the hook. Many people congratulated me.
"I hope the upward trend continues and I can go further."
The new Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has also assured the Dutchman that his joining the club will not lead to frustration. He is also seen as a possible replacement for Frank Lampard after the long-serving legend at the Stamford Bridge extended his contract for one year.
Van Ginkel is Mourinho's second signing after the arrival of Andre Schurrle from Bayer Leverkusen.

No comments:

Post a Comment